Career tips, awards and a memorial tribute to a one-of-a-kind PR friend topped Culpwrit blog posts during the past year.
Little could I have imagined 11 years ago that this blog idea suggested by interns at Ketchum would still be around today. Thanks to your regular check ins, suggestions and guest posts, Culpwrit consistently ranks among top PR blogs.
Based on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter Likes, here are the Top 10 Culpwrit Blog Posts of 2018:
- Career Highlight: DePaul Wins ‘Oscar of PR’
- Why College Freshman Should Get Involved in Student Organizations
- Oklahoma Senior Wins Latest Culpwrit Award
- Remembering Kevin Lynch and 10 Qualities That Made Him a Very Special Leader and Friend
- Post-Graduation: Why I’m Pursuing a Masters Degree Was One of the Best Decisions
- Thank Your Mentors Now and Along the Way
- Tips on Acing Agency Writing Test
- A Young PR Pro’s Guide to Getting an Internship
- Scholarship Winner’s Advice for College Success
- Seeing New York as a Future Pro, Not Tourist