Little did Ketchum intern Kevin Saghy realize a decade ago that the career blog he convinced his boss to write would still be around today. Indeed, Culpwrit quietly celebrated its 10th anniversary this year.
After incredible runs at both Ketchum and the Chicago Cubs, that former intern announced this week he’s moving onto an important new job as Director of Social Media at The Ohio State University. I’m sure we can talk Kevin into writing a guest post once he gets settled in his new gig. In the meantime, Culpwrit looks forward to an 11th year of providing career insights, opinions and information for individuals pursuing careers in public relations. But first, let’s take a look at our Top 10 blog posts of 2017:
- Interns Are a Bargain: Pay Them Fairly
- Fostering the Next Generation: PR Pro Bob Kornecki
- Real World Challenges Replace Final Exams
- Cage Free: What Its Good for Communicators to Spread Wings and Fly
- Best Big Cities to Begin Your Career
- Remembering Al Golin
- Paying it Forward Begins in College: Just Ask Katie
- Remembering and Learning from Mike Bonifas
- Thank Your Way into a Job
- Find Your Moments of Extraordinary Impact
Bonus: Top 20 Blog Posts of 2016
Thanks to faithful readers and a great group of guest post contributors, Culpwrit consistently ranks as one of the most popular PR blogs. If you haven’t done so already, please be sure to subscribe to the Culpwrit RSS feed and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Finally, my weekly posting routine may be interrupted next week while I’m in Cuba where WiFi availability isn’t assured.