I never get bored with the numerous year-end recaps of top news stories, events and milestones—especially those appearing in this blog.
So, as Culpwrit approaches its 10th year – never missing a week, I spent a few hours yesterday reviewing this year’s 75 posts. As was the case in 2014, guest posts were quite popular this year, helping Culpwrit consistently rank as one of the top PR blogs in the U.S. With the ninth most incoming links, this blog has readers in every corner of the world proving the growing global interest in public relations careers.
Here are the 15 most popular posts from 2015:
- Thinking About Starting Your Own PR Business? Here’s What You Need to Know.
- Dea Pennington Wins Oklahoma’s Culpwrit Award
- Picturing Diversity: The Evolution of a Logo
- Time to End Unpaid Internships
- Award Programs Build Career Skills and Impress Prospective Employers
- Rules for Being a Chicago-style PR Person
- How to Become a Full-time Freelancer
- Milestones in Mentoring: The Oscars of PR
- More Jobs and Salary Growth Make This a Boom Time for Public Relations
- A Crash Course in Concise Communication
- Thank You Can Create Lifelong Relationships
- Telemarketing: Career Training Ground
- Tips for Creating Authentic Mentorship Experiences
- Media Relations Remains #1 on Client Wish List
- Take a Moment to Say Thanks to Your Mentors
Thanks to all Culpwrit readers and the many new and old friends who have contributed compelling guest posts. Please continue to share your thoughts and suggestions for future topics. Happy New Year.