Check out the latest round of interviews of Chicago-area business leaders by DePaul PR/AD graduate students on the Let Go & Lead website.
During the spring term of my Leadership course, teams of two students each researched an interviewed these nine dynamic entrepreneurs and civic leaders:
- Jodi Fyfe, President, Paramount Events
- Jonathan Weiss, Founder & CEO, HealthEngine
- Kent Nielsen, Co-Founder/Owner, Fort Knox Studios
- Raaja Nemani, CEO, BucketFeet
- Pam Rose, Partner, Swirlz Cupcakes
- Pedro Guerrero, Co-Founder and CEO, Guerrero Howe Custom Media
- Sid Bala, CEO, alligatortek
- Alexander Pissios, President, Cinespace Chicago Film Studio
- Scott Mordell, CEO, Young Presidents’ Organization (profile to come)
Student “bylines” appear at the end of the interviews, providing direct links to their LinkedIn profiles, which also were part of the course work.
Last year’s class interviews focused on business and media leaders ranging from former newsman Bill Kurtis to Potbelly CEO Aylwin Lewis. Most of those interviews are incorporated into the Let Go & Lead master file of insightful interviews.
Again this year, Gagen MacDonald supported this education program that engages students with civic and business leaders. Special thanks Meg Wheaton at Gagen MacDonald and editor Jude Stewart for their ongoing support of this real-world class project.