To paraphrase my historian friend Bruce Weindruch, you must look back at where you’ve been before you can successfully move forward. So, I spent some time today reviewing my 198 posts of the past year to determine what common themes emerged from those that received the most hits. Job search advice, salary information and tips on building PR careers dominated the top 100 posts.
Here are the top 10 most-read posts of 2010:
2. Best Careers for 2011: Public Relations
3. Online Portfolio or Resume: Try Both
4. How You can Land a Job in a Different City
5. Personal Branding: Write Your Own Obit
6. PR Grad Degrees–Your Options
7. Punctuality Required If You Want The Job
9. Personal Case Study: Passion Leads to Job
10. Find Passion and Success Will Follow
Culpwrit enjoys a significant daily readership from thousands of regular visitors, according to my talented, volunteer technology advisor John Stewart of Monument Optimization. For unpaid bloggers, it’s most rewarding when we hear reader comments and feedback, so please continue to ask questions and suggest topics.