That’s the question raised in the current post by University of South Florida senior Nate Fuller’s blog, PR In Progress. Nate’s latest post deals with what he plans to learn in the time off between classes. He wants to learn to write HTML, and is looking for some recommendations for resources, preferably free.
In another post, Nate reflects on what he learned and accomplished in the just-completed semester. He elaborates on each point, but here are the headlines:
- Don’t wait, do what you want to do now
- Jump at every opportunity to do improve yourself and your skills
- Take on leadership roles when they arise
- Join professional organizations
- Supplement in-class activities with external resources
- Find time to blog