Thank you for generating more than a million hits to this blog during the past year. Your regular visits and comments keep me motivated.
Matt Lash’s post about his 9-month job search scored a one-day record 8,931 hits on August 24, while daily hits for the year average more than 5,000 and unique visitors reached 60,000.
Here are the top 10 most-read posts of 2009:
- Motivating Talk From Recent Grad
- Business Writing is Business Writing–Even in E-mail
- Job Etiquette for Both Sides
- First day on the Job Reminders
- Dress for Success
- Graduating into a Recession
- Don’t Do This on an Interview
- How to Create a Digital Portfolio
One thought on “Top 10 Culpwrit Posts of 2009”
You’re right: a bit of appreciation goes a long way for most bloggers.
But your stats are exceptional and deserve further analysis. I’m guessing your success is down to the blog’s focus and to the searchability of your entries for those seeking work in PR.
You could prove this by analysing the number of visits that come via search engines as against referring sites.