Thank you for generating more than a million hits to this blog during the past year. Your regular visits and comments keep me motivated.
Matt Lash’s post about his 9-month job search scored a one-day record 8,931 hits on August 24, while daily hits for the year average more than 5,000 and unique visitors reached 60,000.
Here are the top 10 most-read posts of 2009:
- Motivating Talk From Recent Grad
- Business Writing is Business Writing–Even in E-mail
- Job Etiquette for Both Sides
- First day on the Job Reminders
- Dress for Success
- Graduating into a Recession
- Don’t Do This on an Interview
- How to Create a Digital Portfolio